Alpena Elementary School Compact
The mission of the Alpena Elementary School is to provide a safe, equitable, quality education for all students. We will provide high-quality curriculum and instruction in a supportive environment that enables the students to meet the academic standards set forth by the Arkansas Department of Education.
- Alpena Elementary will provide a rigorous, differentiated program that meets the needs of all learners.
- Alpena Elementary will communicate with families weekly regarding curriculum, events, and activities.
- Alpena Elementary will implement a Positive Behavior System that allows for recognition and redirection in a positive way.
- Alpena Elementary will incorporate Character Education into the curriculum.
- Parents/Guardians at Alpena Elementary will send their children to school appropriately dressed, prepared to learn, and on time.
- Parents/Guardians at Alpena Elementary will read to/with their children for 15 minutes at a minimum of three times weekly.
- Parents/Guardians at Alpena Elementary will attend all Parent/Teacher Conferences during the year to discuss the academic progress of their children.
- Parents/Guardians of Alpena Elementary will assist their children with their homework/assignments on a regular basis to ensure completeness and accuracy.